View Full Version : Help PLease, my XDAII can read from \storage card\my documents

limit
02-05-2004, 04:13 PM
when I open pocket excel, word, or notes, data files stores in the \storage card\mydocuments directory is not displayed. and when I save to the memory card, it writes the files outside the my documents folder.

Janak Parekh
02-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Two things:

1. Make sure the folder name is called, exactly, "My Documents", with the proper capitalization and spacing.

2. If there is an "ignore_my_docs" file in the root of your Storage Card, delete it.

--janak

limit
02-05-2004, 04:54 PM
thanks for the quick reply

I already check the spelling, and I can't find any "ignore_my_docs" in the root of my storage card.

two days ago I was still able to display the data files, until yesterday, I tried removing the SD card, and reset the XDAII

limit
02-05-2004, 05:12 PM
Found the file, and deleted it. just curious whats it for anyway, I don't know how it got there because two days ago I was still able to display the data files, until yesterday

Thanks again Janak
and Congrats on the MVP

Janak Parekh
02-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Found the file, and deleted it. just curious whats it for anyway, I don't know how it got there because two days ago I was still able to display the data files, until yesterday
It's there if the My Documents folder is missing. It tells some Pocket PC apps to search the entire card instead of looking just inside that folder.

Thanks again Janak
and Congrats on the MVP
Thanks! :)

--janak