View Full Version : Piel Frama

pdaided
01-29-2004, 05:32 PM
I'm looking at the 4355 case. Anyone have experience with this company? I love Vaja but they don't know when this will be available.

Thanks,

pdaided

JustinGTP
01-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Experience? With the case made by the company or the actual company itself?

Well, the cases are excellent - I wrote a review on a 2215 case at ipaqhq.com, and the company is excellent with customer service - they send emails fast and they are friendly.

Vaja is over priced, especially when Piel Frama is comparable in quality IMHO.

-Justin.

pdaided
01-30-2004, 02:05 AM
Justin,
Thanks for your reply. I read your review and it pretty much convinced me to wait for the Vaja case. The ones I have bought from them in the past seem to fit better than this.

Thanks-
pdaided

Jeff Rutledge
01-30-2004, 02:15 AM
Vaja is over priced, especially when Piel Frama is comparable in quality IMHO.

-Justin.

I have to disagree with you there. I've owned five Vaja cases and they are in a class of their own. I've owned one Piel Frama and it's very nice no doubt, but it's not a Vaja.

Badandy
01-30-2004, 03:17 AM
Agreed JR.

You truly do get what you pay for...

JustinGTP
01-30-2004, 04:48 AM
How closer can you get the stitching on a case anyway? And J.R, thats why I said "In my own opinion"

Think of it this way, I spent X amount of dollars less than you and the cases will look they same after they get wrecked, and both PDAs will be in the same shape.

This is a case for goodness sake! :?

Jeff Rutledge
01-30-2004, 06:00 AM
How closer can you get the stitching on a case anyway? And J.R, thats why I said "In my own opinion"

Yes, and my opinion differs.

Think of it this way, I spent X amount of dollars less than you and the cases will look they same after they get wrecked, and both PDAs will be in the same shape.
Again, I don't agree. I don't think the Vaja will look wrecked even 10 years from now. I've had a couple for around three years and they still look (and smell) as good as they did when they arrived.

This is a case for goodness sake! :?

I agree. I'm not sure why you took my post as a challenge to your own. If you don't think Vaja's are worth the extra money, don't buy one. It makes no difference to me.