View Full Version : Traffic Mini-Series

Enderet
01-29-2004, 08:10 AM
:D

Anybody else see all three episodes? I really enjoyed watching this series, yet I was a little put off by the fact that they ended it the way they did. :(

In my opinion they definetely left all of these holes in order to make more episodes...eventualy.

Or .... maybe just maybe, they left it the way they did to in a way tell viewers that this sort of thing never stops. :?

ale2999
01-29-2004, 09:38 AM
was it called traffik? I dont think so. But it was definetely a great show. I wish there was more eps.... but they will bring em dont worry 8)

Enderet
01-29-2004, 04:19 PM
No I believe that the one that you mentioned "Traffik", was the original which aired in Britain. The movie which came out later was based on that series.

The series I am talking about is one that seems to be based on the movie, and it aired on the USA Network. I am really surprised that nobody here at PPCThoughts saw the new series (it was only 3 episodes), and I recommend that you guys do.

Kati Compton
01-29-2004, 05:28 PM
I saw the ads for it, so I can verify that it exists. ;) However, it didn't seem to be a show I'd personally enjoy, so I didn't watch it.

ale2999
01-29-2004, 10:14 PM
wait I have seen traffik the original and traffic the miniseries in the US. I was talking about the last one, sorry for the confusion. I cant remember if it was called traffic/traffik though :D