View Full Version : Old School PDA - Need help....Maestro....EUU's......Where????

jpaq
01-27-2004, 06:52 PM
OK, so I am milking my Maestro for all it's worth, and then some.
What can I say? I'm starting a new business and $$$$ is tight a the moment, but I'd love a new Ipaq 4000 series....

ANYWAY, back to what I'm here for. I am looking for a place to get the EUU updates for PPC2002. I go to Audiovox's site and I cannot seem to get the links to EUU3 or EUU4 to work worth a S$%&.

What am I missing. Where else might I get these little items????
:?:

Thank you all in advance for your help......
:mrgreen:

Bruno Figueiredo
01-29-2004, 07:23 PM
If you read the instructions, they say that EUU4 is a cumulative upgrade. That means it contains all previous upgrades in it.

So, download and install...

Kati Compton
01-29-2004, 07:38 PM
If you read the instructions, they say that EUU4 is a cumulative upgrade. That means it contains all previous upgrades in it.

So, download and install...
Yes, but jpaq is saying the link for EUU4 isn't working.

Bruno Figueiredo
01-29-2004, 11:05 PM
:oops: Oh...

It's here then:

http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProdLinksCmd?type=upg&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&categoryId=PDA1032C&langId=-1&page=&urlString=&productId=

jpaq
01-31-2004, 04:48 AM
Thanks for the help. For some reason, this link isn't working for me either. I was ableto contact Audiovox tech support and they actually E-Mailed EUU4 to me. Not bad....

:mrgreen:

Kati Compton
01-31-2004, 05:03 AM
Thanks for the help. For some reason, this link isn't working for me either. I was ableto contact Audiovox tech support and they actually E-Mailed EUU4 to me. Not bad....
Glad it worked out!