View Full Version : Pocket Word +

Robert
01-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Does anyone remember a little program called "Pocket Word +" or "Pocket Word Plus" which you used to start Pocket Word and which enabled all the normal Word desktop shortcuts (like CTRL+B, CTRL+U etc).

I did a hard reset the other day and whilst I've found everything else either lurking on my desktop or on the internet I just cannot fid this little chap!

Anyone got any suggestions :?:

MPSmith
01-23-2004, 04:36 PM
This may not be what you used, but it appears to do the same thing and its free!

http://www.lagorio.net/pocketpc/wordcommands/

I tried it out and it works great. I can't get it to work with my HP Slim keyboard expansion pack, though. In fact, the CTRL key doesn't seem to do anything on it!

Wiggster
01-23-2004, 04:49 PM
You know, I almost forgot that I was annoyed at the lack of CTRL commands when using my keyboard. Well, I'm gonna give it a shot today, I've got an hour of lecture to transcribe coming up soon, so I'll give it a full workou. It looks like this program will work great. Now if only I could get Numbered bullets in Pocket Word, I'd be set.

Robert
01-23-2004, 04:50 PM
MP Smith - you are the MAIN MAN! This is the exact program I had before. I use it on my Targus Foldaway Keyboard on my Jornada 565. When you're used to knocking out the old keyboard shortcuts as you type its the business and is small and convenient to use.

Thanks very much for taking the trouble to reply.

Rob

JustinGTP
01-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Where do you put the cab files?

-Justin.

Ripper014
01-23-2004, 09:30 PM
You can put it in your "My Documents" folder in your PDA... and then all you need to do is open your "File Explorer" and tap on it... it will self-install...