View Full Version : Morphgear games?

Quatney
01-21-2004, 08:44 PM
I just got my Dell Axim X3i, and I got the morphgear emulator on there. I can't, how ever, seem to find any games. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Quatney
01-21-2004, 11:56 PM
Maybe I should be more specific, I'm dumb.

The morphgear is a NES SNES Gamegear, and Gameboy emulator. It seems to run the same games as the other emulators, but I can't find those games anywhere.

binstpa
01-22-2004, 01:03 AM
The games are not easy to find. Technically you need to own the game before you can get the rom. There are some roms out there that are so old that they are now in the public domain. However, there are some sites that you find that have them, although their legality is often questioned.

Wiggster
01-22-2004, 02:57 AM
You can check out *** for some Freeware and public domain ROMs. If you want the regular ones, they're illegal if you don't own the actual cartridge of the games. It's hard to find any existing ROM sites, but Emu Asylum might still be up. I myself run Mario and Super Mario World, as I still have my NES and SNES hooked up to my TV with the cartridges in their respective system. But hey, I can't take my roommate's big-screen TV with me in my pocket like I can my iPAQ :wink:

***URL removed by Moderator SJC 1/22/04 Note: Unfortunately that site has illegal ROMs as well

Quatney
01-22-2004, 04:46 PM
Okay, thanks a lot. I was really unsure if they might be illegal or not. I have some old games, but they are at my parents house in a storage crate.

I'll just have to find a way of getting copies of the ones I have then. Thanks for clearing that up, I'll figure out something then.