View Full Version : How do you use AF or PI

robclif4d
01-21-2004, 02:03 AM
Other than organizing contacts and tracking appointments and tasks, what do you use either Agenda Fusion or Pocket Informant for? Anything different?

Thanks,

Robert

Pat Logsdon
01-21-2004, 02:11 AM
I use alarm notes all the time in PI.

Now if I could just get WM2003 to allow the alarms to go off consistently... :roll:

baker
01-21-2004, 04:09 AM
Alarm Notes, Tasks, Drag and Drop apointments and Linking in AF.

bgate
01-21-2004, 05:15 AM
It really is one of things-once you start using (AF in my case) a suped up PIM, you're done. The built in apps just won't work. Evrything is in one place (tasks, appoinments, contacts), the views are so much more flexible, the list goes on and on.

Demo one-you'll be hooked.

jimski
01-21-2004, 06:42 AM
Other than organizing contacts and tracking appointments and tasks, what do you use either Agenda Fusion or Pocket Informant for?

I think you answered your own question. At least for me AF organizes my contacts, appointments and tasks. Everything in one place, color coded by category. Small category icons in calendar view tell me at a glance what is coming up. AF has the best tasks view I have seen (and I have tried most), allowing me to filter my tasks just the way I want to see them. Alarm Notes are simply marvelous. I could not imagine using a PPC without this essential application.

Theo
01-21-2004, 02:36 PM
Using PI - priority management of my tasks in a hierarchal layout A-Z 0-99 & encryption of my diary event from the Exchange Admins !!!

Lex
01-27-2004, 01:24 PM
I custom made all of my category icons. Use Month View mostly to see upcoming events then on to the day to manage work appointment by appointment.

Alarm Notes reminders save my hide but I just suggested to the developer it would be helpful to have repeat alarm sounds over a customizeable frequency (e.g. 'sound alarm twice every 30 seconds for 5 times'.) If you're driving or across the office from the PPC, that persistence insures you'll act on the alarm note.