View Full Version : Hard Case for ipaq 19xx

Explorer
01-18-2004, 08:30 PM
After breaking the screen on my first ipaq 1935, I realized how fragile (and precious !) these little wonders are. So I decided to get a hard case for my new replacement before it got damaged too.

Research quickly led me to the slick little alluminum cases marketed by various brands, but all made by the same manufacturer. I ended up going with the Innopocket for 2 reasons:

1. SD memory card storage slot inside the cover lid
2. Incredibly low promotional price through www.superbuyonline.com ($19.00 Others are charging around $34.00)

I had a hard time accessing the promotional web page at Superbuyonline, due to problems with my browser, but the store owner, Slava, was very patient and helpful. Responding to my emails within hours (minutes in some cases). I could'nt have asked for better service with an unbeatable price. And to top it off, the product arrived in just 4 days !

If you're thinking about getting a new case for your ipaq you'd better jump on this one. As I understand it the promo price has been around for a few months, and is special to the readers of pocketPCthoughts, but no word on how long it will last.

And NO ! I'm not affiliated with Superbuyonline or Slava. I'm just a very satisfied customer who likes to reward and support good business.