View Full Version : OK Jason.....I joined up!

Deemo
01-15-2004, 01:17 AM
I am surprised I hadn't sometime in the past but I check all the possible aliases I typically use and looks like I never did :roll:

Thanks for setting up the Calgary meeting and especially for picking up the tab!

I am surprised no one has posted about the meeting.

It was great meeting everyone and being humbled by Todd's level of exptertise.

Cheers!

JustinGTP
01-15-2004, 01:37 AM
Yeah, Im sure he didnt want *certain* people to go, thats why it wasnt publically announced.

Oh well.

Deemo
01-15-2004, 01:43 AM
Yeah, Im sure he didnt want *certain* people to go, thats why it wasnt pubically announced.

Oh well.

Seems to be some history there that I am not aware of...

Oh well.....best just to move forward rather than live in the past :wink:

Pat Logsdon
01-15-2004, 05:22 AM
Yeah, Im sure he didnt want *certain* people to go, thats why it wasnt pubically announced.
:rotfl:

JustinGTP
01-15-2004, 05:24 AM
Oi - Im tired :oops:

Jason Dunn
01-15-2004, 06:33 AM
Glad you had fun Deemo! Next time you can pick up the tab. :lol:

The next even will be organized by someone else, and it will be anounced here and elsewhere. It will be even more fun than this last one! :D

maximus
01-15-2004, 07:21 AM
:rotfl:

Double rotfl =)

Deemo
01-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Next time you can pick up the tab. :lol:

Of course....That's what owning your own business is all about right....tax deductible food! :mrgreen:

Jonathon Watkins
01-15-2004, 04:17 PM
Next time you can pick up the tab. :lol:

Of course....That's what owning your own business is all about right....tax deductible food! :mrgreen:

Ah - I knew there was a reason for owing a business. :wink: Sounds good - drinks etc are on Deemo! :way to go:

Jeff Rutledge
01-15-2004, 05:30 PM
The next even will be organized by someone else, and it will be anounced here and elsewhere. It will be even more fun than this last one! :D

Thanks again Jason for putting it together. It was great to meet everyone and put some faces to names I knew and meet some new ones.

We are planning to do it again next month. If anyone is interested in attending, please send me a private message with your email address and I'll follow up with you.

I'll also be posting the information once we've picked a time and place on this and other forums.

Mitch D
01-15-2004, 06:30 PM
Yes I would have too say a good time was had by all, great food, great drink, great chat and lots of toys! :D

JustinGTP
01-16-2004, 03:41 AM
What was the age range? I dont want to be the youngest to go and then stop all of you older people from drinking. :oops:

Where was it held?

-Justin.

maximus
01-16-2004, 05:22 AM
Of course they will made available soda and milk just for you =)

Mitch D
01-16-2004, 05:24 AM
Calmness Civic, as JR & Jason indicated earlier in this posting. There is another meet in the planning, keep an eye on the User Group area for further info.

Jason Dunn
01-16-2004, 05:35 AM
What was the age range? I dont want to be the youngest to go and then stop all of you older people from drinking. :oops: Where was it held?

That's not the way it works. ;-) If we were to go to a bar, you wouldn't be able to go unless you were 18. If were to go to another restaurant, you'd be able to go, regardless of what people around you were drinking. People under 18 can't order alcohol, but they can sit next to them in a restaurant. :wink:

It was held at Joey Tomatoe's in Crowfoot, which seemed to have worked out well.

JustinGTP
01-16-2004, 06:17 AM
What was the age range? I dont want to be the youngest to go and then stop all of you older people from drinking. :oops: Where was it held?

That's not the way it works. ;-) If we were to go to a bar, you wouldn't be able to go unless you were 18. If were to go to another restaurant, you'd be able to go, regardless of what people around you were drinking. People under 18 can't order alcohol, but they can sit next to them in a restaurant. :wink:

It was held at Joey Tomatoe's in Crowfoot, which seemed to have worked out well.

Ah, I see. I thought you were at a bar. Have you been to the Montannas? Thats a great place!

ale2999
01-16-2004, 09:18 AM
:( wish I was there :(
I better be invited next time or else I will go cry to my mum. right now I am just crying in a corner which is not as bad