View Full Version : TT3 to?

OpticalStatic
01-12-2004, 08:24 PM
im not particularly happy with my palm Tungsten T3, i've only had it for 19 days & feel rather limited. anyway.

is there anything similar in the Pocket PC world? ok i would miss the Slider abit but aslong as i get similar functionality to a T3, i would be happy.

i use it mostly to play MP3's via SD & use bluetooth alot & do lots of reading with it, as the T3 seems almost perfect for this!

any ideas?!

TA

Vincent M Ferrari
01-12-2004, 08:41 PM
If you only plan on using the Bluetooth, you can't go wrong with a 1945 or 2215. If you want the additional connectivity of WiFi, you may want to go with a 4150 which has both.

Feature for feature, you probably won't have much trouble finding equivalent programs on the Palm OS, so don't worry too much about it.

I've made the switch twice (Tungsten T to Pocket PC to Tungsten 3 to Pocket PC) and have learned my lesson ;-)

boldbidder
01-12-2004, 10:39 PM
im not particularly happy with my palm Tungsten T3, i've only had it for 19 days & feel rather limited. anyway.

is there anything similar in the Pocket PC world? ok i would miss the Slider abit but aslong as i get similar functionality to a T3, i would be happy.

i use it mostly to play MP3's via SD & use bluetooth alot & do lots of reading with it, as the T3 seems almost perfect for this!

any ideas?!

TA

There are many models in the PPC camp that should fit your needs, virtually everything from HP should fit the bill, depending on your budget. However, if the extra screen real estate of your T3 is paramount then your only option is the Toshiba e800/805 with the 4" VGA screen. No bluetooth embedded, you get 802.11b instead, but you can always add a BT SD card if needed. Hope that helps.

Phantom
01-26-2004, 06:07 PM
No, you can get a BT version of the E800....