View Full Version : Somebody tell my why the hell they didn't put in Warner?

sublime
01-11-2004, 02:33 AM
They let stupid pansy butthole Bulger throw for three interceptions when Warner could have passed for six touchdowns in two drives with his wrong hand and one eye closed against two defensive lines on the field at the same time (he's that good).

Anybody who knows more about football than me please tell me why they kept Warner out.

Tom W.M.
01-11-2004, 02:49 AM
What the heck are you talking about? Football?

Janak Parekh
01-11-2004, 03:07 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20040110014

--janak

Tom W.M.
01-11-2004, 03:17 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20040110014
Ah. OK.

Jon Westfall
01-11-2004, 05:22 AM
They let stupid pansy butthole Bulger throw for three interceptions when Warner could have passed for six touchdowns in two drives with his wrong hand and one eye closed against two defensive lines on the field at the same time (he's that good).

Anybody who knows more about football than me please tell me why they kept Warner out.

I don't know sublime... perhaps they knew you were screaming at your television and wanted to provoke you into posting a rant here. Diabolical NFL coaches... I know their nasty ways. Of course, being a Browns fan, I'm used to defeat, so it doesn't phase me too much anymore.

Just as long as you don't throw a rock or pocket pc at the TV.

karinatwork
01-11-2004, 07:03 AM
Consider yourself lucky, sublime.
Denver got defeated 41-10 in the first round. With 29-23 at least St. Louis has a little bit of dignity left.
My husband is a Denver fan, and he only started smiling again yesterday... :wink:

The Yaz
01-11-2004, 07:27 AM
I agree that Warner could save the day, but there was no way Martz was going to let him into the game. Remember, the coach is an offensive genuis and the team wins because of him, not the quaterback.

The real shame is that you wasted homefield to boot.

Better luck next year,

Steve 8)

sublime
01-11-2004, 08:27 AM
No offensive genius can do a damned thing if the quarterback is a crossdressing pansy like Bulger who throws like a ninny and crossdresses and is a pansy. Three bloody interceptions. Warner would throw -2 interceptions, he's so damn good.

PetiteFlower
01-12-2004, 07:05 PM
Go Eagles! :)

Prevost
01-12-2004, 08:06 PM
Consider yourself lucky, sublime.
Denver got defeated 41-10 in the first round. With 29-23 at least St. Louis has a little bit of dignity left.
My husband is a Denver fan, and he only started smiling again yesterday... :wink:
Raiders have no dignity left. Again. :evil: