View Full Version : FS: Brand New iPAQ 2200 Series Leather Sleeve Case from Casesonline.com...

SD-Realtor
01-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Hello,

I have a brand new Black Leather Sleeve case from casesonline.com that I would like to sell. If you go to Casesonline.com, click on Sleeve Cases, drag down to 2200, select Bond Street, and choose Black, you will see exactly what it looks like. It has 2 pockets for sd cards as well. It is very well made, but I accidently bought it for my 1945, which is a bit too thin for the case :cry: . It sells for 34.95 on the website, with 8 bucks shipping (~$43).

I would unload it for much less. Like I said, it is brand new, and has the HP logo embossed into the leather. It also has a protective fabric that you could wrap around it which also has the hp logo on it.

I have the same screen name on E-bay, with 57 feedbacks currently at 100%. I would accept Paypal (non-credit card to avoid the fees), Money Order, or cashiers check, (or cash, I suppose).

Thanks, and pm me with any questions. I am thinking $25 total, including shipping.

Jeff

SD-Realtor
01-14-2004, 02:27 AM
Bump... Can't anyone use a new ipaq 2200 case? Make me an offer, either pm me or reply to this post. Thanks! :way to go:

epereira
01-14-2004, 10:28 PM
PM sent. Please reply via email.
Thanks.

SD-Realtor
01-15-2004, 10:39 PM
Sold! :way to go: