View Full Version : Thanks Alot ActiveSycn

Atooraya
01-07-2004, 08:36 PM
Synced my PPC with my school computer now that i'm back at school, and it said "Overwrite Contacts to new computer?" and i told it to do so, but it overwrote my PPC contact to NOBODY! :evil:

Oh, and then, i changed the time zone bc i'm in Az now instead of Il, and i had to redo my entire schedule on PI to move all of my classes back up an hr

Anthony Caruana
01-07-2004, 11:07 PM
Synced my PPC with my school computer now that i'm back at school, and it said "Overwrite Contacts to new computer?" and i told it to do so, but it overwrote my PPC contact to NOBODY! :evil:

Umm...hate to tell you but the three options that you get when you do a sync to a new computer are

Overwrite the Pocket PC
Combine the PC and Pocket PC
Skip

I think you may have misread the options. If you still have the contacts on your other PC all you need to do is delete the partership on the old computer, sync with the old computer and sync the contacts back.

Oh, and then, i changed the time zone bc i'm in Az now instead of Il, and i had to redo my entire schedule on PI to move all of my classes back up an hr

This is a real PITA. I'd recommend that you set the time zone back to Az and just change the clock by an hour. [/list]