View Full Version : Fellowes screen protectors

rugerx
01-07-2004, 12:42 AM
Fellowes screen protectors:

Man these suck. I wish I could get my 19.99$ back.
:cry:

How do they justify the cost of these? I mean they dont work for squat.
I guess they prey on newbie ppc buyers like me at best buy.

cragmonkey
01-07-2004, 06:14 AM
Amen Brother!!!!

tanalasta
01-07-2004, 07:00 AM
Hehehe.... thought you were posting a question originally when i looked at the subject heading.

And here's how i was going to reply: they're cheap and it'd protect your screen if you're willing to look at a very very scratched screen protector whenever you use your device :P

Here's an example of "you get what you pay for" :P

GODspeaking
01-08-2004, 06:29 AM
Stay away from Belkin too!!!
I got some for my 2210 and they are just deffective...
There is no way to remove the bubbles while/after applying and half of them in the package were not even. Meaning they were crumbled or something like that.

Im gonna try return them at Staples tommorow.

Anthony Caruana
01-09-2004, 02:10 AM
Stay away from Belkin too!!!
I got some for my 2210 and they are just deffective...
There is no way to remove the bubbles while/after applying and half of them in the package were not even. Meaning they were crumbled or something like that.Im gonna try return them at Staples tommorow.

I bought some Belkin ones and returned then. They are called Clearscreen but they have www.belkin.com printed across the bottom. Personally, I'm using the ones from PocketPCTechs. They are not cheap but the do a pretty good job. I've been using my first one for about three months now. Other than a major wear patch from playing Handmark Scrabble where I shuffle the letters it's in pretty good shape.

Ripper014
01-09-2004, 02:15 AM
I am not sure which it was (Belkin or Fellows) but I removed one for a co-worker... and almost took off the screen with it... we should sue...