View Full Version : Compress size of WMA

hoffm11
01-07-2004, 12:32 AM
I have a bunch of WMA files that I need to go from 96 kbs to 64 kbs. Is there a easy way to do this or will I have to redownload all my WMA files?

Thanks

Vulcan
01-07-2004, 12:56 AM
Check MS Plus....I had a bunch of MP3s that I needed to convert to WMA and Plus did the conversion very fast. In the options it allows you to set the bit rate. I am not sure if it works for WMA to WMA.....

sracer
01-07-2004, 01:25 AM
dBpowerAmp does a great job! I use it for virtually all my mp3, ogg, wma encoding needs.

hoffm11
01-07-2004, 03:11 AM
Yes. This program is awesome. I used it in the past and now they have a new version 10.0 that is wonderful. Is there a way that I can convert all my files in the My Music folder to a smaller bitrate with DPPowerAMP? That would be great!

sracer
01-07-2004, 03:39 AM
Yes. This program is awesome. I used it in the past and now they have a new version 10.0 that is wonderful. Is there a way that I can convert all my files in the My Music folder to a smaller bitrate with DPPowerAMP? That would be great!

Absolutely! Just open the folder where your music resides, highlight the ones you want to convert (Ctrl+mouse button) then Right-mouse-button on one of the highlighted files and select "Convert to".

dBPowerAmp will then convert all of the highlighted files. :D