View Full Version : XDA for $79 with new AT&T account at amazon.com

Cortex
12-31-2003, 10:06 PM
just came accross this deal

> HERE (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/wireless/B00009R8S6/glance/qid=1072904741/br=1-6/ref=br_lf_w_6/104-4290943-9007933) <

thats pretty cheap for a pocket pc phone that should be running microsoft mobile 2003 by 2005 ;)

babsknupp
01-14-2004, 06:27 PM
Husband and I are existing AT&T customers. We just picked up this phone (SX56) for $99.99. What a sweet deal. All the retail stores in our area are out of it-the ninth store I tried had one left. We were able to get it at that price, although initially were told it was new activation only. I'm not looking for a new phone, since I just got one not long ago, but if we can get another one, at this price, I just might!! It seems to work real well. It's great because it comes with its own flip case too, and my husband can put it right on his belt-nice elegant form factor. And for such a deal of a price. Regular phones cost more than that-this is a deal and a half!
People are ordering it online too, and it seems there are mixed results as in some people seem to be having trouble securing one because they already have a contract, but we were told the same sort of thing and ended up being able to get it.