View Full Version : Upcoming products?

Highline
12-28-2003, 02:58 PM
Hi all.

I did search (I promise...) and was unable to find a site that has the inside scoop on upcoming, unreleased, jaw dropping :jawdrop: PPC's.

Does anyone have a good site that has info on some cool upcoming products for me to drool about?

Tx!

David Prahl
12-29-2003, 12:03 AM
Sure, Highline!

I was just over at (CENSORED), and they showed me their brand new Pocket PC, called the (CENSORED). Besides having (CENSORED), (CENSORED), and (CENSORED), it's only $(CENSORED)! I've attached a picture.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~ashowe/images/classified.jpg
Figure 1: The cool new (CENSORED) PPC.

:oops:
Okay, seriously now:
-The HP iPaq 6000 series is due out in the next few months. Think 55xx, but with a phone included.
-The Dell Axim X7, although no information has surfaced in months, should be released this year. Integrated phone.

Can't find any pictures, but you can bet that we'll post anything we find. The FCC site is a goldmine for upcoming devices with BT or phone.

Janak Parekh
12-29-2003, 12:38 AM
Just wanted to point out -- David's info is strictly rumor. I haven't heard any official confirmation. Jason may know more, but he's under a HP NDA and couldn't tell even me. ;) Once we can officially post on it, rest assured we will.

--janak