View Full Version : Resco Picture Viewer - slideshow control

terrypin
12-26-2003, 03:51 PM
I've just registered Resco Picture Viewer, and I'm sure I'm going to
appreciate it a lot. But I have one immediate gripe. It seems that I
cannot MANUALLY step through a slideshow. I can set a specific
duration for each image to remain displayed - but I can't tap the
screen to move it on myself. If I'm right, that seems a serious
ommission. All the other progs I've tried can do that. Or am I looking in wrong place?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK
Using iPAQ 2210 with WM2003.

MikeStanley
12-26-2003, 06:14 PM
Yes you can.

Stop the screenshow. (tap or double tap the screen)

Then press the icon on the bottom row - 2nd from the right - looks like arrows pointing North, South, East and West. This just makes the picture fill the screen. Then you can use the big round button to go on and backwards.

Hope that helps.

Mike
(also H2210 and lives in UK)

tanalasta
12-27-2003, 04:59 AM
Alternatively if you just want to view pictures in full-screen (without having to activate the slideshow) you can just double tap on the image. Tap n hold also opens up a menu.

In fullscreen mode you can use your jog-dial/hardware cursor to scroll forward/backwards between pictures. Whereas dragging on the stylus will scroll the picture itself. You can also set different preferences to have the image open up full-size or automatically resized to fit the screen. Double tapping on the image again will bring it back into the non-fullscreen mode.

Resco has a very comprehensive help file :) So read that if you really want to find out the perks that come with this product... i love it!

terrypin
12-29-2003, 11:14 AM
Thanks both. Those methods do help a lot. But IMO they are still some way short of ideal. I'd like to be able to set up a slideshow so that a tap (or double-tap) always moves at once to next image. Mostly I might let the slideshow run at its fixed duration, but move on quickly when I (or audience) have seen enough.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK
Using iPAQ 2210 with WM2003.