View Full Version : What's Are you doing For Christmas Day?

Jon Westfall
12-25-2003, 03:34 AM
For the population on this board that celebrate Christmas, what are your plans for the big day tomorrow? Going traditional? Seeing Family? Avoiding family and lounging on a beach somewhere?

Personally, I'm dreaming of a GREEN christmas (hate snow), but don't think I'll get it. My family and I are probably going to rip open presents in the AM, then load up in the car and head over to the Double Dragon Buffet for Christmas Dinner (Hey, no cooking involved for us, and you can't beat egg rolls and fried rice for Christmas. After all, we did the whole traditional thing for thanksgiving only a month ago!). Back home after that to enjoy a restful evening and count my loot from the aforementioned presents.

baker
12-25-2003, 03:37 AM
Play Santa while the kids sleep. Get up before daylight to watch them open packages. Over to the in-laws for breakfast. Over to my parents for lunch. Then everyone at our house with some others aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews that night. Sounds crazy but it is kind of fun.

Kati Compton
12-25-2003, 03:48 AM
I'm not going home to family because I need to stay here and take care of my sick cat (who is improving, but still needs lots of attention). But the family is coming to us over the next few days, so that helps.

My husband will still make our traditional Christmas Day pizzas, and we'll watch A Christmas Storyl