View Full Version : Need help. Secondary screens display outside my 2215's screen.

spinedoc
12-17-2003, 02:01 AM
On some secondary or input screens, such as the add/remove programs screen, the screen output is too large for the ipaq's screen. So what happens is that the text and buttons end up off of the screen and I cannot navigate or get out of these screens. It's almost as if they were enlarged over their regular size.

Anyone have this happen?

Anthony Caruana
12-17-2003, 03:43 AM
I have heard of similar things before. Have you installed the PHM Registry tweak package or done a manual registry hack to resize fonts on your device?

Also, did this happen after installing another application?

spinedoc
12-17-2003, 04:12 AM
At first I thought it was Nyditot Virtual display, but I faintly remember it being like that when I first bought the unit. I must have done something to fix it without knowing it.

Most recently I had left my screen on and the battery ran out, I lost all of my info and programs. Upon restarting it I had that subscreen problem with no programs installed. It's very odd and only affects a couple of screens, like the add/remove programs screen and the Nevo wizards. It's like someone took the screen and stretched it off the edge of the physical screen so you cannot see, access or scroll to that portion.

Very odd stuff and I've been trying to play around and resolve it for days now!! My next step is to call HP, but I hear thats a major nightmare.