View Full Version : CASE AND BELT CLIP FOR I-MATE

urologyhealth
12-14-2003, 03:06 PM
I find the case and belt clip that came with I-mate bulkier and sits way out from belt clip---not as functional as EB case for my Siemens SX56.

Any other options--with Opening in Back for camera?

Thanks

Kadegboye
12-15-2003, 05:26 PM
Hi,
The beltclip that came with my XDA II is small enough and fits perfectly well. I expect that that of i-mate should be the same because both machines are basically the same even though they have different names. Remember that there are about six names for this device.
Best of luck if you are looking for something smaller - I don't know of one.
Kay.

Oliver T
12-16-2003, 02:20 PM
I still use the horizontal belt case that I used with my Ericsson R520m. It has an expandable bottom part, so the XDAII fits quite nicely in it without anything dangling about.

Jon Westfall
12-17-2003, 10:52 PM
I've been getting by on my old Krussell case, however I have the new proporta aluminium on order (They are doing a neoprene-while-you-wait deal - I received my "temp" case today). I was quite pleased with the original XDA case from them, and the new case is supposedly fully-functional (Which I believe means camera hole. Check out their site for more details. A rep of theirs assured me that it will use the same belt clip design as the original.