View Full Version : iMate Phone Edition (XDA 2) for $845 SIM free!

modaco
12-13-2003, 07:51 PM
We at MoDaCo (http://smartphone.modaco.com) are VERY proud to announce that MoDaCo is now partnered with Phones4Devs, exclusive USA distributors of iMate products, to bring MoDaCo visitors incredible deals on HTC hardware.

In advance of arrival of HTC Voyager stocks very soon, we can now confirm that we are able to offer the iMate Phone Edition (the HTC Himalaya, equivalent to the O2 XDA2), with immediate availability, for an incredible $845. This is $150 less than the RRP, and $50 less than the Phones4Devs published price, and is fully unlocked, with the full 128MB RAM (not the 64MB found in some Himalaya variants!)

You can place an order or find out more details by clicking the 'Phones4Devs' banner on all MoDaCo pages. Don't forget to enter your MoDaCo discount code (also on the banner) when you are completing the order process, or you can visit the iMate site directly.

I have been using one for a couple of weeks now, and I have to say, THEY ROCK! I have owned an XDA 1 until recently, and the improvements are astonishing!

Cheers! :D

P