View Full Version : Wireless Keyboard?

Vincent M Ferrari
12-12-2003, 06:38 AM
Can anyone recommend a decent wireless keyboard? I've heard mixed reviews about the Micro Innovations one, and someone on here even claimed that if you grab the new stowaway drivers for the new Palm wireless keyboard, that'll work with a PPC.

Anyone have any experience with these? I really like the Palm one because it cradles the unit, but I'm nervous about it working with my PPC either now or in the future if I ever part with my Axim and move to another handheld.

Any advice is greatly appreciated ;-)

Bulldog
12-23-2003, 02:14 AM
I just traded someone across this wonderfull WWW my Dell KB for a Belkin Wireless.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
That being said you should know that many people are having a horrible time getting theirs to work. It seems that Belkin has some serious quality control problems. The one that was sent to me didn't work but the company shipped one to me asap. That one works awesome, I can be about two feet or so away and still use it.

I have heard many like the Targus, it's a larger KB than the Belkin. dont know much else about it.

dh
12-23-2003, 03:49 AM
I have the Micro Innovations which is the same as the Pocketop keyboard.
It works very well on my PPC2002 Axim. The only thing that would improve it would be to have a row of dedicated number keys. There is also an issue with Calligrapher/Transcriber not working with the screen rotation software.
I don't use mine a huge amount but it is handy to have around.

karishbhr
01-04-2004, 06:04 AM
I just got the Targus Universal keyboard on Amazon for 45 dollars. This thing is honestly perfect, go get it now. The cheapest, easiest, and best keyboard avalible