View Full Version : Up/Down Button on My 2215

Len Egan
12-09-2003, 12:34 PM
I've had my 2215 since June 25. I bought it 2 days after its official release. I have just noticed that the center button must be pressed down hard and/or several times to move the cursor in the "down" direction. Up, left, and right are still pretty responsive. I've tried adjusting the settings to no avail. Has anybody else had this occur? Obviously, the Warranty is still in effect. It's a bummer while reading or game playing., :oops:

AggieJon
12-09-2003, 03:43 PM
One thing I've noticed with mine is that I have to push the button very precisely in the direction I want. At first I thought there was something wrong with the button, but now I've kind of got the hang of it. It sounds like yours might really have something wrong with it though, since it only has a problem in one direction.

newbie2
12-09-2003, 05:41 PM
I also think yours may have problem. Mine is pretty responsive on 4 sides. Maybe too responsive at times. Hehehe

Len Egan
12-10-2003, 02:53 AM
Great news! I think some type of foreign particle snuck in there. Because after some further use, the problem stopped and went back to normal! I'll keep everyone posted.