View Full Version : Ringtones

JustinGTP
12-09-2003, 04:14 AM
Okay, its now the Christmas season and I know that some of you will have your christmas ringtones, so who does?

I have my polyphonic ringtones of a lot of tunes - but I yet have to implement the Christmas ones as my ringtones, they seem to be a little quiet.

-Justin.

tanalasta
12-09-2003, 05:10 AM
lol... i just paid $15 to download one stupid blueskyfrog ringtone (that'll teach me to ring a 1900 number)... biggest rip-off ever. Seeing i paid so much for it (Australian idol song) i'm keeping it as my sms tone.

Nokiaclub sells cheap ringtones and all you have to do is send an sms to request them... Maybe i'll get a chrissy ringtone but i haven't yet! any recommendations? (and please not jingle bells)... So i haven't gotton a polyphonic chrissy tone yet... (there mite even be one preloaded on my nokia... can't remember!) but come 2 weeks time - definitely!

JustinGTP
12-10-2003, 12:35 AM
White Christmas
Up on the Rooftop
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Deck The Halls

How are those? LOL, I love my phone!

Janak Parekh
12-10-2003, 02:38 AM
How about I don't use ringtones as an option? Vibrate for me, 100% of the time. Much better than having my phone ring during meetings or during lecture.

--janak

JustinGTP
12-10-2003, 03:39 AM
Really? I like to show off ringtones :D

ctmagnus
12-10-2003, 07:16 AM
The one ringtone I really want is the one from the cellphones on 24. Speaking of which, there was a large PPC-looking device (perhaps a Zaurus?) earlier in the show today and an iPaq 1900 series later. :rock on dude!:

:nonono:

Mike Temporale
12-10-2003, 02:25 PM
How about I don't use ringtones as an option? Vibrate for me, 100% of the time. Much better than having my phone ring during meetings or during lecture.

--janak

Same here. Although, mine will start to ring after a couple vibrates without answering. I usualy turn it to silent when in meetings.

And if it has to play a sound it rings. None of this swan song crap. Phones are meant to ring. :)

DustyLBottoms
12-10-2003, 07:45 PM
The one ringtone I really want is the one from the cellphones on 24. Speaking of which, there was a large PPC-looking device (perhaps a Zaurus?) earlier in the show today and an iPaq 1900 series later. :rock on dude!:

:nonono:

What does it sound like?

Kati Compton
12-10-2003, 07:48 PM
I'm currently imagining standing in a crowded department store. A phone rings with "Deck The Halls". Everybody is scrambling to find their phones because no one knows if it's THEIR "Deck The Halls" ring... ;)

Pat Logsdon
12-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Speaking of which, there was a large PPC-looking device (perhaps a Zaurus?) earlier in the show today
I didn't watch yesterday's episode, but I noticed in previous episodes that one of the terrorist/kidnapper guys was using a Hitachi G1000. It was kinda cool, but it still looked too big. :mrgreen:

Pat Logsdon
12-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Speaking of which, there was a large PPC-looking device (perhaps a Zaurus?) earlier in the show today
I didn't watch yesterday's episode, but I noticed in previous episodes that one of the terrorist/kidnapper guys was using a Hitachi G1000. It was kinda cool, but it still looked too big. :mrgreen: