View Full Version : Recommendation for Win CE performance monitoring Software? Check CPU, Memory usage of new App?

Jonathon Watkins
12-03-2003, 11:22 PM
Recommendation for Win CE performance monitoring Software? Check CPU, Memory usage of new App?

Guys, what software would you recommend to monitor a newly developed application on a Windows CE 3 HPC device?

I would be interested to see memory, CPU & any other relevant utilisation, basically looking for memory leaks, general performance etc. The usual non-functional testing idea.

I found a few bits & pieces at Tucows, but a lot of the more interesting programs did not seem to be supported / available. I saw demos of a program that gave a semi real-time display of CPU utilisation and another that logged memory usage to a file. But both of the developer’s websites had disappeared and it’s hard to pay for the fully featured program when you can’t contact the developer. :?

So, any recommendations on what would be good to use to use? An addition bonus would be if the program were in exe format so they did not put any additional footprint onto the device under test. Thanks for your help. 8)