View Full Version : Track workouts, food intake, measurements and more!

nategesner
11-30-2003, 04:47 PM
I've been using a new program called "Mobile Coach" to track my workouts and it is great. I enables me to track every aspect of my fitness program.

It comes pre-loaded with a few workout routines, such as prepping for a run (5K, 10K, mini- and full marathon), the Body-For-Life workout routine, and even the Arnold Schwarznegger lifting routine. This makes it very easy for you to load a long-term plan and then adjust to your requirements. Of course, you can also just build individual workouts.

The program has a calendar view (day, week, or month). Click and hold on a day and it will ask if you want to enter a new workout. Click on an existing workout and it will enter it and allow you to edit it.

You can also track all your meals and then look at a handy pie graph to see how much fat, carbs, and protein you are getting. Every body measurement available can be tracked and then you can graph your progress. You can also graph progress on your workouts.

This is the best workout tracking software I've seen yet and didn't cost much. Check it out at Handango or www.biohazard.com.

dh
11-30-2003, 05:09 PM
You might want to change your link to www.biomobility.com :lol: You must have just been to a Biohazard concert!

Software looks good by the way. I just bought the Two Peaks Health app, but this looks better.

nategesner
12-02-2003, 02:17 AM
Thanks for the catch. I was just in a hurry to get the post and didn't check my work!