View Full Version : A nice Christmas Gift from 'Santa' @ TeknToys

Don Tolson
11-28-2003, 09:35 PM
I ordered a 256M Sandisk SD card from TeknToys about a month ago, since the prices were reasonable and a couple of days later got a message from them saying they were sorry, but that their stock of SD cards was gone but could I wait until new stock came in....I wasn't in a big rush, so I said OK. About 2 weeks later, I checked in again on the order, and they said they still hadn't got any in, but they would see what they could do.

Well, what arrived in the mail yesterday? A brand new LEXAR 32x 256M SD card from TeknToys. The specs read great (sustained data read/writeof 4Mb/sec), I've heard good things about the card, and from what I can read it looks like it has a lifetime warranty!

TeknToys even agreed to 'mail' me the card, instead of forcing me to use their normal 'courier' services.

That's what I call great service!

Jason Dunn
11-28-2003, 09:39 PM
Thanks Don, it's nice to hear positive stories about our partners too. :-)

Dave Potter
11-29-2003, 01:11 AM
I agree - Tek N' Toys has also provided me great service as well. Bought a Socket SDIO bluetooth kit for my 1935 last week - and they gave me a much cheaper shipping option over their standard UPS shipping too.

Based on this experience - I just ordered the Socket SDIO 802.11b Wi-Fi card this afternoon. Once again, they offered me a cheaper shipping option - all I had to do is call and ask!

:D