View Full Version : Dealing with Tek'n'Toys?

vetie
11-27-2003, 11:50 PM
Hello,

I ordered the MDA II from the Tek'n'Toys website on the 25th of Nov.( after I saw the post that they were in stock) I received confirmation via email that my order was processed. I called the company yesterday (26th around 3:30 pm EST), to see if I could get a estimated date of when the item would ship. I couldn't talk to a live person so I left a voice mail with my order number and message. There voice mail states that they will return the call within 1 hour. Well, I never received a call back so this morning I sent an email to the sales group asking when I could expect the item to ship and have yet to hear from them. I also called this afternoon and left a message but still no response. (is it also a holiday in Canada?)

Is this normal for this company? I have never dealt with them but was hoping someone could share there good experience with them.

Thanks

JustinGTP
11-28-2003, 12:38 AM
... (is it also a holiday in Canada?)

No, Im afraid not. We had Thanksgiving in October.

Is this normal for this company? I have never dealt with them but was hoping someone could share there good experience with them...

You're in luck. I know that Jason (owner of this site) is a partner with Tek n' Toys, so, hopefully if you can contact Jason, you can see what is going on with Tek n' Toys!

-Justin.

werb
11-28-2003, 12:44 AM
Hello,

You should have recieved an email yesterday, and if not please accept my apology and send me your order ID and I will look into it personaly.

Jason Dunn
11-28-2003, 12:47 AM
You're in luck. I know that Jason (owner of this site) is a partner with Tek n' Toys, so, hopefully if you can contact Jason, you can see what is going on with Tek n' Toys!

Tek 'n Toys is our affiliate partner, but I cannot provide customer support for issues related to dealing with Tek 'n Toys - that's not my job, nor do I want it to be.

werb
11-28-2003, 01:00 AM
Vetie, you should have recieved an email last night as I am reading the sent report right now. check the number you left!

vetie
11-28-2003, 01:37 AM
Well, Todd from Tek'n'Toys has gotten back with me and everything has been worked out. Great person to do business with. :D

Thanks

JustinGTP
11-28-2003, 01:45 AM

Tek 'n Toys is our affiliate partner, but I cannot provide customer support for issues related to dealing with Tek 'n Toys - that's not my job, nor do I want it to be.

:oops: Oops!

mrkablooey
11-29-2003, 01:51 AM
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21303