View Full Version : I need help!!!

Flavinha
11-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Iīve been trying for over a month now to sync my emails with my ipaq 1945 but I cant. I donīt know why....

I tried everything and it just does not work, I connect my ppc with my pc and it works just fine but my emails just dont....

Can anyone help me????? Or at least tell my why I cant sync my emails? Please........

Flavinha*

JD Silver
11-27-2003, 01:38 AM
Are you trying to sync with two computers? Only one can be used to sync with email.

I also had some strange problems synching with Outlook for a while; the only solution was to have Outlook running during the sync. Now it works fine for an unknown reason.

Flavinha
11-27-2003, 11:43 AM
I only use my computer and still doenst work. I also tried synching it with outlook running but I wont work.

But thanks anyways,

Flavinha*

David Prahl
12-05-2003, 03:58 AM
What are your network settings on your PPC? Does ActiveSync "know" that you're trying to sync unread messages?

Flavinha
12-06-2003, 03:37 PM
It does....Active Sync connects and syncs all my contacts, calendars....but not my email.

Flavinha
12-06-2003, 08:37 PM
I found what was wrong with my email accunt. I had the wrong income server and th outgoing sever too.

But I dont know the ones for hotmail.....is it pop3.hotmail.com or stpm.hotmail.com ???????????

Can anyone help me???????????

Thanks

David Prahl
12-06-2003, 08:41 PM
I read a comment in an article recently that made me believe that MS Hotmail uses thousands of mail servers. This might be wrong, though.