View Full Version : has anyone the extended rom for xda II???

aalian
11-15-2003, 11:42 PM
Hi there,

im deep in trouble, somehow i got my extended rom of my german xdaII device deleted...what means when i do a hardreset the camera, etc wont work....

can anyone mail me the extended rom or tell me where i can get it?

thanks and greetings

ali peter :oops:

Steven Cedrone
11-16-2003, 12:04 AM
Where did you get the phone? I would start there...

Steve

aalian
11-16-2003, 12:14 AM
Hi,

I bought it in an O2 Shop....and thats the prob....the only thing they know about that device is how to put it on and use the Camera. :-(

Kadegboye
11-16-2003, 06:58 PM
I wonder how you succeeded in deleting the rom of your XDA II! The rom is the memory that contains the default programs that came with the ppc and usually are not amenable to deletion. It is different from the interface which is provided in form of SIM card by a carrier. If you succeeded in deleting the rom, I think the only savior you have is the manufacturer of the ppc-phone which in this case is O2 & HTC. This is the little I know about it but I may be wrong. Best of luck.
Kay.

redorange
11-22-2003, 01:43 PM
Hey aalian,

02 Have a Data Support area, they deal heavily with XDA and XDA II issues, and are also responsible for XDA ROM upgrades, etc.
I've found them to be really helpful 2 out of 3 occassions in the past... perhaps give them a try...

[email protected]
or call O2 on 08705 860 860. Once you've spent 20 mins getting through their voice response system, ask to be connected to the Data Support area. There is a direct number, but it's something like £1 a minute.

Good Luck :)