View Full Version : email account problem... help pls...

norad
11-11-2003, 11:51 PM
Hi,
I'm using ipaq 4150.

I've set up my email account and also synched my old emails from Outlook (Windows XP) which are stored under a directory called ActiveSync. (default directory) And the email account I've created is located under a directory named POP3. What I want is: When I get new emails with my ipaq, I want them saved under ActiveSync directory so that they can also be transferred to Outlook (Windows XP). Is there a way to do this?
(otherwise, so now, I get new emails with my ipaq, and when I get home and check my email I get the same ones again...it's not the end of the world, but there must be more convenient way)

Junk
11-13-2003, 11:50 PM
I'm having a similiar problem...

OK, hope some 415x folks can help since my 435x just got here.

I have no problem accessing the internet, or active syncing using wifi, but for the life of me, I can not figure out how to send an email or get an email without having my main pc on..

I should be able to do this right? I have a wifi access point, temporarily with all encryption off. I can surf to websites, but do not know how to send an email direct.

It's using Outlook 2002 and I use that program all the time on the desktop.

I have my network pegged as a Work network, with the email looking at Work also.

Can anyone help me from pulling my hair out?

Thanks

norad
11-14-2003, 02:50 AM
no topic hijacking please :D

Junk
11-14-2003, 02:59 AM
I think it's the same issue. 8O