View Full Version : Valksoft Space Reclaimer v.2.0

sublime
11-11-2003, 04:40 AM
I was using the older version of it and absolutely loved it. My PDA was working faster and my memory was MY memory, and not lost somewhere. When I was ready to buy the program I found the new version, 2.0, and am currently using the trial version. My God! This works so much better. Many more options are given and more bunk is removed. Syncing is faster than usual, too, I've noticed.

The program is great, and I've yet to hear of a program that works better than this. As soon as my trial's up I'll buy it (and with my PPC Thoughts subscriber discount I'll save $1.35! WOOOHHOOOO!!)

[edit: thanks buckyg]

buckyg
11-11-2003, 05:11 AM
You are talking about "Space Reclaimer v2.0" by ValkSoft, I think? Here are my thoughts, so far: I do like the new version much better. To be honest, I have not seen any improvement in the speed of syncs, but that is me.

Before I do a big cleanup with this, I do a backup. Some of the cleanups make me a bit nervous. (i.e. removing bad registry entries). I do like Remover a little better for that, since I can see what is proposed to be deleted. Then I can pick and choose what it does. The positive about this with Space Reclaimer is that you can automate it and it is easier for a novice user.

So far, so good with Space Reclaimer v2.0, no problems. Since I did purchase the earlier version and the upgrade is free, this maybe my long-term solution if I do not encounter any problems. Remover seems to have time limits and I believe I have read it is going shareware. I will keep watching that.

Best regards,
buckyg