View Full Version : AximSite.com has a Brother: ipaqHQ.com Launches!

Jason Dunn
11-10-2003, 10:00 AM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.ipaqhq.com/' target='_blank'>http://www.ipaqhq.com/</a><br /><br /></div>Here's a note from Chris Leckness, founder of AximSite.com:<br /><br />"For the last several months, I have received dozens of emails asking if I have ever considered creating an iPaq site, I have decided to take the plunge. Many of the requests were from former Aximsite members that drifted back to iPaqs for various reasons.( WM 2003? )There are already iPaq sites available and I do not want to offend any of their owners, but I do this for fun and since I am waiting for an iPaq 5555 as we speak, I figured what the heck...<br /><br />Many of the elements that has made Aximsite.com popular are going to be present at iPaqHQ.com. We aim to set an atmosphere where the newest PPC owner can feel comfortable with posting. Other than that, we're offering iPaq related news, forums, downloads, links, FAQs, and more.<br /><br />We have teamed up with Innopocket, buyGPSnow.com, Sena Cases, and other leading companies to offer a grand contest to celebrate our launching."<br /><br />Check out the list of prizes they're giving away:<br /><br />• (1)HAiCOM Bluetooth Slipper™ GPS Receiver from buyGPSnow.com<br />• (1)Bellagio HP iPAQ h5400/h5500 series from Bellagio Designs<br />• (1)Innopocket Case and (1)Screen Protectors for the 1900 series from Innopocket<br />• (1)Innopocket Case and (1)Screen Protectors for the 2200 series from Innopocket<br />• (1)Innopocket Case and (1)Screen Protectors for the 4000 series from Innopocket<br />• (1)Innopocket Case and (1)Screen Protectors for the 3000-5000 series from Innopocket<br />• (1)Destinator™ 3.0 North America Software and Maps for Pocket PC from buyGPSnow.com<br />• (1)Sena iPAQ 1910 Case from Sena Cases<br />• (1)Sena iPAQ 2215 Case from Sena Cases<br />• (1)Covertec iPAQ 1900 Case (UK Users only) from PDA Hut<br /><br />Chris is a great guy and I wish him the best in this new venture!

JustinGTP
11-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Cool stuff and cool stuff to win! Ill be heading over there to check it out, as I love my ipaq. But this site, of course, is still my favourite :D

-Justin.