View Full Version : PPC2003 connect with Exchange 2000 , Profiles?

Dick
11-09-2003, 03:28 PM
Would like to do following things with my Ipaq2210 an PPC2003;

1) Synchronising with my bussiness stuff, OK can be doen with cradle and ActiveSync. OK

2) Dailup to our domain W2K server (via RAS) which also runs Exchange2000 for synchronistation as I'm on the road. Can the synchronisation go with IMAP4 or POP3? Or do you need a special application

2a) What happens when I normaly put it in the cradlke on my PC, and when I'm on the road I dailup to the RAs - Exchange server?

3) When I'm working I always want the PPC to connetc via RAS to our server ans LAN, via this LAN it then can go onto the internet or connect with Exchange. I would like to do it like this because we are having VPN connections which are stated in our hardwar firewall and we can only acces these sites via the VPN connetion.

4) Would like to split bussiness and personal stuff completely. So can I have 2 "profiles" So that when I the PPC for bussines I get al the bussiness stuf such as Inbox, contacts, Tasks etc. And when I use it as "private"I only see my own stuf? Is creating 2 profiles a good idea?

5) I also want thet when I start IE or the Inbox "bussiness"the PPC connects to our RAS via IR or BlueT. As I use it private it should connect to my ISP when I'm on the road.

Has anybody tips, where can I find good books about his?