View Full Version : Wireless Modem For Ipaq?

real8tor
11-07-2003, 06:00 AM
Ok, my last question I had was answered and it helped me out a lot. So here is my next question. I had a Palm V with an OmniSky wireless modem. I sold the PalmV and the modem in order to by my IPAQ. One of the things that I miss about the Palm is the wireless modem. I have searched all over for wireless modems for the IPAQ but all I can find is a 56K modem. Is there a wireless modem available for an IPAQ 3765 and if so how much should I expect to spend on the modem and the service?

Thanks in advance for the help....... :?:

chunkymonkey75
11-07-2003, 01:39 PM
I think you may be for for something like this:

http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/PhonesAccessories/PhoneDetails.jsp?selectSkuId=yisocf2031&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2421&CURRENT_USER%3C%3EATR_SCID=ECOMM&CURRENT_USER%3C%3EATR_PCode=None&CURRENT_USER%3C%3EATR_cartState=group&bmUID=1068208637084

I haven't used the CF device myself, but it's the only wireless modem device I could think of.

Thinkingmandavid
11-07-2003, 06:07 PM
YOu will need to buy an expansion pack of you dont already have one, so that you can use this modem from sprint.
There is also a gsm version which will allow you to have service with Cingular :rock on dude!: ATT, or Tmobile