View Full Version : anybody having issues with AVANTGO lately?

nicola_tantra
11-05-2003, 03:18 AM
I am using WM2003 and as you know with WM2003, there is an AvantGo program installed and placed under PROGRAMS and an AvantGo connection settings installed and placed under SETTINGS/CONNECTIONS if you syn your AvantGo for the first time.

Now I don't get those applications!!! there is no AvantGo application in my PROGRAMS and there is no AvantGo connection setting application as well in my SETTINGS/CONNECTIONS!!! 8O

Well, basically I cannot browse any of my AvantGo channels because the AvantGo applications did not get downloaded/installed and I could not search it in my Internet Explorer :? :cry: ..... is anybody having this same problem?? This only happened to me yesterday (3/11/2003), after I did a hard reset on my pocket pc. I did not get this problem a few days earlier.

Any solutions guys? or do you know what is happening??

Thanx in advance,
0X
nic

Kati Compton
11-05-2003, 03:20 AM
This only happened to me yesterday (3/11/2003), after I did a hard reset on my pocket pc. I did not get this problem a few days earlier.

Any solutions guys? or do you know what is happening??

Don't quote me on this, but I think I remember having to install it. Probably from the CD that came with it, or you might be able to get the download from AvantoGo directly. But aren't they stopping with the content?

rwolf
11-05-2003, 03:26 AM
Please refer to "Reinstall Avantgo"

link:-
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19477&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=