View Full Version : MS-MOBILES

AppleMac
10-30-2003, 08:35 AM
What do you guys think of MS-Mobiles (http://www.msmobiles.com) ?
I personally think they're a very childish site who take gadgets waaay too seriously. They rant on about how Nokia is an evil empire and Symbian is it's puppet as if it's some Pre-WW3 era. They say things about Symbian that are either highly underinformed or very biased i.e. "Who needs Nokia N-Gage? Clearly not Microsoft Smartphone users! The Microsoft smartphone is also capable of 3D gaming..." What they forget to mention is it doesn't have Sonic, the phone is not designed for games with a GBA-esque design, and that Series60 is capable of 3D gaming as well.
Thoughts?[/url]

freitasm
10-30-2003, 09:06 AM
This topic is not specifically related to Pocket PCs...

AppleMac
10-30-2003, 09:39 AM
..and this forum (Off-Topic) is not specifically related to PocketPCs :wink:

Thinkingmandavid
10-30-2003, 11:26 AM
This is an Off-topic thread so here we can talk about this :wink:
I Love the symbian os, I used it for a bit and wish there was more choices in pda's that had it. I looked at the p800 but I want a more advanced model and it wasnt nokia. I am a true nokia fan:)

msmobiles is obviously geared toward ms, so they arent going to be saying nice things about symbian if that were true. there may be some unbiased people over there, I dont know. I never go over there.

I dont like palm, oh excuse me, palm one :roll: , but if it fits a persons needs i recommend it.

innovation is innovation no matter if it is our favorite company or not :!: