View Full Version : Windows PPC 2003 Upgrade (Canada)

arkman
10-28-2003, 11:12 PM
Does anyone have, or does such a thing exist, a link to order the Windoze PPC 2003 Upgrade from Dell for us lowly Canucks? I've searched around, but haven't been able to find anything yet.
Help appreciated.

--Arkman

b3trio
10-28-2003, 11:49 PM
Here's a response that I received from Dell today, after I complained to them about their handling of WM2003 orders:

Dear Robert:

Thank you for contacting Dell Customer Relations.

Unfortunately, we are experiencing delays in delivering the Windows Upgrade to customers across Canada. We are working on the problem and expecting resolution within the next month.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you encountered. We can assure you that your situation is not indicative of the quality of service Dell is capable of providing. We are truly sorry that we were not able to provide you with an experience, which was completely satisfactory. We hope that our future service opportunities result in nothing less than your complete satisfaction.

Dell would like to thank you for your candid input. Whether the feedback we receive is positive or negative, it is a crucial tool in determining how we can best improve our products and services to better serve our customers.

We value you as our customer, and your satisfaction is very important to us. If you have any future questions or concerns, please submit a customer service enquiry form at www.dell.ca/customercare.

arkman
10-29-2003, 12:27 AM
That's not really what I wanted to hear. :(

Thanks for the info though.