View Full Version : Picture Found of New Camera From HP

whatsnext?
10-26-2003, 09:51 PM
i found an intersting pic of the new sd camera from hp in the november issue of smithsonian magazine since i dont have a good digi camera and my scanner isnt working would someone who gets the mag post a pic?
it is near the front of the magazine in a two pagew add for hp.

Thanks,
Whatsnext?

PS i already ATEMPTED to submit to the news part of this site but am yet to get a response.... :evil:

Roosterman
10-27-2003, 04:24 AM
I don't get the mag you refer to, but did you try a google to see if you can find it? Just a thought.

JohnJohn
10-27-2003, 04:38 AM
What would be cool is an SD camera that had built in memory or an SD slot on it. With the release of the 44xx series...it looks like CF may be dead at HP. So pulling out my SD storage card would be trouble some for long term, or decent quality camera usage.

I did a google trying to find a pic. :D

ROSEDOGGYDOG
10-27-2003, 03:16 PM
What would be cool is an SD camera that had built in memory or an SD slot on it. With the release of the 44xx series...it looks like CF may be dead at HP. So pulling out my SD storage card would be trouble some for long term, or decent quality camera usage.

I did a google trying to find a pic. :D

I have a 2215 and I'm glad that the CF is not dead, I won't have to remove my card when I put my camera in the sd slot, and while cf memory cards are cheaper than sd cards it all works out.

as for pics and things of that sort on the new HP 1.3 megapixal camera
here's the link again: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000DK2ZM/bargainpdacom-20/002-3978956-3476069?dev-t=D3Q1U0P2OSJ55J%26camp=2025%26link_code=xm2

ghl
10-27-2003, 07:34 PM
anyone who does get this can you msn messenger me with some info as i am thinking of purchasing one