View Full Version : What do you think of my Web Design?

JustinGTP
10-22-2003, 01:08 AM
Hey all!

I have made a little website for Pocket PCs as part of a Communication Technology 2030 Class, and then decided to make it live! I would like to know what you think of the layout and design, but not too much towards the content, as there is very little. :D Thats why we have PPCT!

-Justin.

http://www.ppcc.vze.com

xoiph
10-22-2003, 02:29 AM
The layout is nice and neat, and I like the "Rumored" section :mrgreen:

You might want to redesign the site's main logo though, I think you have too much going on. That's just my opinion though :wink:

JustinGTP
10-22-2003, 03:58 AM
The layout is nice and neat, and I like the "Rumored" section :mrgreen:

You might want to redesign the site's main logo though, I think you have too much going on. That's just my opinion though :wink:

Thanks for your opinion, Ill see how I can change it! :D

Thinkingmandavid
10-22-2003, 04:23 AM
I like it, but I agree, there is too much stuff to read right at the top of the page, I would lessen it.

The Latest Buzz Found Here!

mmmm, is this in reference to pdabuzz as en inuendo?
I noticed the midle section is empty, i think it would be a good spot for two to three top news stories. I knwo you said to look at design, i think it would make the page look good and visitors would start reading, like it, and keep on clicking in the site :wink:
have you thought about moving your ipaq site closer to the top since it is such a hot item. a good name to think about is, "ipaq sightings" hehe..
on the left you could add some more color to the site.
mmm, maybe move your buzz section:) above topics, your topics would still show.
ok, maybe i have over analyzed it:)
I think it is cool:):):) :rock on dude!:

Thinkingmandavid
10-22-2003, 04:25 AM
oh, i like your galleries site... you have all but one ppc in full view, how about taking the viewsonic and doing the same with it, it is such a cool sleek pda.

JustinGTP
10-22-2003, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the comments, I am currently adjusting the logos/fonts/and content layout 8)

-Justin.

Updates will be tomorrow!

Thinkingmandavid
10-22-2003, 06:18 AM
awesome! looking forward to checking back in a few and seeing how it turns out. mmm, what is your long range goal with the site? is there a certain niche that you are after for yours???????

JustinGTP
10-29-2003, 06:36 AM
awesome! looking forward to checking back in a few and seeing how it turns out. mmm, what is your long range goal with the site? is there a certain niche that you are after for yours???????

I update regularily, PPC is something that I really am into! I love them :D. No, there is no niche I want to enter, I want the site to be enjoyed universally from all age ranges. Not that anyone really cares about it, I mean its so miniscule compared to many other PDA sites :(

-Justin.

Thinkingmandavid
10-29-2003, 06:59 AM
It starts out small but I am sure one day it will have a big name, dont give up dude :wink:
you have friends here that will become regulars there :D