View Full Version : Belkin Wireless Keyboard

hoffm11
10-14-2003, 02:19 PM
I have a IPAQ 2215 and have a chance at a good deal for the Belkin Wireless keybaord. Do any of you have this and would be willing to share your thoughts on it? I talked to someone about it and they said it doesn't work all that well.

Thanks

Thinkingmandavid
10-14-2003, 03:52 PM
I have heard the same thing, well only from one person. It might be you will need to go to the Belkin website and see if there are any drivers that need to be downloaded. or maybe i am thinking about something else

hoffm11
10-14-2003, 03:54 PM
I have installed the newest driver for WM2003. It seems that the entire bottom row of the keyboard does not work, but the other keys seem fine. Seems like they need to release another patch or I am doing something wrong.

JustinGTP
10-15-2003, 02:28 AM
I was having doubts with which one to buy, IR vs. serial. I got the serial one, (through the sync). The thing was that IR was so much cheaper, they are half the cost, but then I heard they didnt work very well, so I went with the serial, and I am glad I did. Whats the point if I cannot get it to work hey?

-Justin.

Thinkingmandavid
10-15-2003, 03:39 AM
I had thought about getting a wireless keyboard to, but of late I have had misgivens about it. In fact, today I was doing a google search. I think I am going to hold off until they improve it or i just get some darn good deal.