View Full Version : Digital Camera for sale. Cheap!

JackTheTripper
10-12-2003, 07:47 AM
Hey everyone ---

I'm selling my friend's digital camera. He is in the hospital now and will probably be there for awhile. He needs the money to pay for medical bills. This is a great camera. Attached is a picture to show you the quality. It's the last picture he took with it. PM me if you are interested in it.

Thanks!

http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=667&stc=1

Dave Beauvais
10-12-2003, 09:29 AM
It's amazing how quickly these things spread across the 'net. I got an e-mail like this from a friend of mine three days ago. :) (The photo in your post is a higher quality/resolution one than was in the e-mail, so I'm saving this one.)

JustinGTP
10-15-2003, 06:00 AM
So are you saying that there is no camera to be sold?

spursdude
10-15-2003, 06:34 AM
So are you saying that there is no camera to be sold?
I'm hoping you forgot a smiley at the end of your comment... :D

Although it did take me a few moments to realize how funny this post is... :mrgreen:

Mike Temporale
10-15-2003, 01:20 PM
:rotfl:

That's good. :lol:

JustinGTP
10-15-2003, 09:46 PM
I dont get it! :(

Dave Beauvais
10-15-2003, 09:56 PM
This is a photo taken during the annual "running of the bulls" in Spain. Based on the angle of the photo, the photographer was on the ground. A second or so after the photo was taken, the bull (and perhaps one or two of the bulls behind him) was very likely down on the ground with the photographer. Bulls have sharp horns and weigh a little more than most photographers, so the guy was probably pretty messed up afterward and won't need his camera anymore.

--Dave

JustinGTP
10-16-2003, 02:15 AM
Ok, I get it. Sorry, a little slow.... so it is a joke, I tend to believe what everyone says...

cooldw57
10-20-2003, 12:50 AM
Hhehe, funny post, although i DO feel bad for the original photographer..