View Full Version : Handango 'ESN number'?

terrypin
10-01-2003, 01:13 PM
Handango is making it hard for me to pay for some software today. I clicked 'Quick Checkout' but get same screen redisplayed with red message at top 'ESN Number required!' What's an ESN number please? Have bought several produicts, most recently yesterday, and never had this trouble. Could be a while before Handango answer my e-mail, so hopefully someone here may know the answer please.

Newcomer to PPC, Using iPAQ 2210 with WM2003.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

Johnny Blaze
10-01-2003, 01:40 PM
Are you using a credit card? if so its located on the back of the card in the signature block. its normally just the last 3 digits. Thats all I can think of ATM. Hope that helps. I know that number can't be stored in your profile thats why I dont use the quick checkout.

terrypin
10-01-2003, 02:12 PM
Are you using a credit card? if so its located on the back of the card in the signature block. its normally just the last 3 digits. Thats all I can think of ATM. Hope that helps. I know that number can't be stored in your profile thats why I dont use the quick checkout.

Thanks for the fast reply, Johnny. I suspected it might be that (maybe 'Electronic Signature Number'?). But, as you say, there's no field to enter it! Nor have I ever had to use it so far. Maybe I've been using 'Checkout' instead of 'Quick Checkout', but that wasn't letting me through either... And, if I was using that, and not needing to repeat my creit card details, what's quicker about Quick Checkout?

Newcomer to PPC, Using iPAQ 2210 with WM2003.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK