View Full Version : HP Pocket Keyboard

Stephen Beesley
09-29-2003, 09:56 AM
Wooohooo, Just got the Pocket Keyboard for my 568 and loving it already!

No real problems installing it and it looks great on the Jornada. The keys are a little small for my big thumbs, but with a little practice I think I can get pretty good speed out of it. Now I just have to get the replacement for my dead wireless card and I can see myself doing quite a bit of wireless MSN Messenger chatting!

Certified Optimist
09-30-2003, 04:58 AM
ICQ and short emails was exactly the reason for why I got my HP Pocket keyboard... No need to fold out my PocketTop keyboard in a crowded place...

Stephen Beesley
09-30-2003, 09:13 AM
ICQ and short emails was exactly the reason for why I got my HP Pocket keyboard... No need to fold out my PocketTop keyboard in a crowded place...

So far I have not had a chance to go online with it (My wifi card got fried a little while back and I am waiting for the replacement), but just playing around with it last night I think it will work exactly as I hoped. Probably not something I will have on the Jornada all the time, just when I need it. Otherwise I will probably carry it in my courier bag (which goes pretty much everywhere with me :D) along with all my other gadget related junk!