View Full Version : General Cellular Phones - Sony Ericsson T300, Opinions?

JustinGTP
09-23-2003, 12:29 AM
Hello everybody,

In my never ending quest to find a phone that has Bluetooth, still being sold, has a colour screen, and cost less than my PDA, I must tell you that I gave up.

I have come to realize that maybe I won't be needed wireless internet on my phone when Im out. So now I have decided that I will just get a cell phone, now that I am driving and out and about.

I have seem to narrow down my search to the Sony Ericsson T300. This phone seems to have it all for what I want it for. And a colour screen :twisted:.

Sp does anyone have any opinions or stories about this phone? I live in Calgary, so maybe Jason could help on this one, but which is the best service provider? The particular phone I was looking at is available from Fido and Rogers AT&T. Fido doesnt seem to work where I live, so boo right there. It wont work near Calaway Park either, where my school is closely located.

Any ideas? Especially on the phone.

Thanks! (And in Advance)

-Justin.

maximus
09-23-2003, 02:15 AM
I have seem to narrow down my search to the Sony Ericsson T300. This phone seems to have it all for what I want it for. And a colour screen :twisted:.

Why not add a bit and get the T610 ?

JustinGTP
09-23-2003, 02:18 AM
But that costs more than my PDA.

:!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!:

Justin.

maximus
09-23-2003, 05:25 AM
Yeah, you are right. My bad. Why are you so hooked with bluetooth anyway ?

AppleMac
09-23-2003, 03:42 PM
T300 doesn't have bluetooth....
Sony Ericsson T68i seems to be the perfect phone for you.

JustinGTP
09-23-2003, 11:59 PM
The t68i does seem good, but its a tad bit pricey. I know the T300 doesnt have bluetooth, but I dont think I need to look at the internet on my PDA through my phone anyways.

:D

I read all the reviews on Epinions.com and the T300 gets a bad rap. But I narrowed it down, everybody says reception and clarity is crap, and guess what? They are all on T-Mobile and in the US.

RogersATT, here I come! (Im Can, no TMobile crap is up here! )