View Full Version : Need to find equivalents for the following software packages

PewterC5
09-22-2003, 03:15 AM
All,

I will be converting this week to an IPAQ after years of using the Palm. Anyone know what equivalents there maybe for the following software packages: SplashID, ThinkdB, TotalCar, DayNotez?

Tia,

Richard

dleewo
01-17-2004, 06:18 PM
For a replacement for SplashID, check out ckdWallet.

http://www.CKDSoftware.com/ckdWallet

micho
09-04-2005, 02:19 AM
Actually there's SplashID for PocketPC!!

Cybrid
09-12-2005, 09:57 PM
All,

I will be converting this week to an IPAQ after years of using the Palm. Anyone know what equivalents there maybe for the following software packages: SplashID, ThinkdB, TotalCar, DayNotez?

Tia,

RichardYou may get faster responses if you told us what each does....
This way those who have never used that app may be able to recommend something entirely based on their experience with other apps.
As micho said "splashId=splashid" but you could also use ewallet by ilium or Codewallet. ThinkdB? a database app? HandyBase...many others
Total Car...a mileage, car expense and repair tracking app? I don't know.
Daynotez? a voicerecord app? NoteM? PhatNotes?

AKAJohnDoe
09-13-2005, 05:57 AM
I got SplashID for my new X50V.

Check out StyleTap. I run SmartListToGo (nwer version of ThinkDB) on my PPC using this. The databases came over on a SD card via a USB card reader and just worked!

WolfUK
09-13-2005, 09:29 AM
I think that there is a PPC beta of DayNotez available on the Natara web site and, as others have said, SplashID is available for the PPC and your existing registration code will work with the PPC version. There are several alternatives for ThinkDB such as HanDBase and SprintDB.