View Full Version : Finally...2210 in Panama. Already dreamin'...

Prevost
09-22-2003, 01:33 AM
Yeah!

Fits just so good in the hand, better than my Palm m515...
Block Recognizer works very fine...
Great screen...

I just have to say that I will wait for the new Dells to show up (these would need to be bought by internet since they don't come to Panama)

AND, I'll check also if my associates are providing me construction plans in the right electronic format (they don't look interested in the advantage for the field people plans in the pocket are)...

Only would criticize that my DragonBall 33MHz opens apps faster than the iPAQ, but minor annoyance.

$494.00 minus $120.00 for my current Palm...$374.00...not bad.

Janak Parekh
09-22-2003, 02:10 AM
;) The 2210 is a very nice unit. I held one in my hand just last week for the first time.

--janak

JustinGTP
09-22-2003, 02:41 AM
Ah, the 2210/2215. I have the 15, (same unit),

I love my ipaq

-Justin.

Prevost
09-22-2003, 03:00 AM
Ah, the 2210/2215. I have the 15, (same unit),

I love my ipaq

-Justin.Sadly, I couldn't say the same of my own Civic LX...good quality and everything else, but the suspension...is made of stone :evil: !

Apart of this very particular Civic issue, I would recommend a Honda to anyone, even above a Toyota ( I had 3 toyotas before my Civic, and had the same problems in all them: brake discs and pads, and engine timing )

Fishie
09-22-2003, 03:24 AM
The Dellīs always have to be ordered online, Dell doesnt sell in stores

Prevost
09-22-2003, 08:26 PM
The Dellīs always have to be ordered online, Dell doesnt sell in storesDo you mean PPC or all their hardware? For we have Dell desktops and laptops in retailers here in Panama.

Fishie
09-23-2003, 03:30 PM
The Dellīs always have to be ordered online, Dell doesnt sell in storesDo you mean PPC or all their hardware? For we have Dell desktops and laptops in retailers here in Panama.

Thats weird, must be grey imports.
Dell sells everything on the internet and doesnt have any kind of store presence in the US and over here in Europe.

Prevost
09-23-2003, 08:52 PM
Perhaps this is an advantage (?) of living in Panama...here we even have an "official" Dell retailer, but they do not import Axims. And other retailers also represent brands like HP/Compaq, Acer, Apple, Microsoft, Logitech, Palm, Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, and a looooong list beyond those names.