View Full Version : Avantgo on a new 2215 ipaq?

brdgolf1
09-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Hello,

I have just bought a new HP 2215 ipaq and am having trouble getting to the Avantgo pages downloaded to the device. Active sync is all setup and I pass the connection test and the autodetect now test. When syncing it says that it is copying pages to the device. But when I open up Pocket IE and goto the Avantgo Channels in the Favorites it always takes be back to the initial Avantgo activation screen and there are no links on that page for getting to the downloaded pages. The address bar has the following listed....

file://\windows\agdefault.htm

Is there a different link I can place into the Pocket IE address entry bar that will take me to the downloaded Avantgo pages?

Thanks,

Ripper014
09-22-2003, 06:01 AM
I had the same problem... I had to hard reset my Hp2210 and start over. Avantgo is installed in the Hp2210. I needed to log into Avantog initially anonymously. After my first successful connection with their default websites I was able to change the log-in and set-up my own sites.

brdgolf1
09-22-2003, 02:37 PM
The hard reset with a reinstall of ActiveSync w/ Avantgo on the PC did the trick.