View Full Version : Updating sigs and when to use PMs

entropy1980
09-16-2003, 11:13 PM
I am going to stray OT :nonono: a little bit but townsendtribe did you catch the little post on the frontpage about sigs?

townsendtribe
09-16-2003, 11:35 PM
I am going to stray OT :nonono: a little bit but townsendtribe did you catch the little post on the frontpage about sigs?

As a matter of fact I did, but it was most kind of you to point it out to me, especially in front of all these nice people. I have already started making a new sig that will still have a bit of style to it, but not be overpowering as well.

entropy1980
09-16-2003, 11:44 PM
As a matter of fact I did, but it was most kind of you to point it out to me, especially in front of all these nice people. I have already started making a new sig that will still have a bit of style to it, but not be overpowering as well.
No problem :roll: Nothing is stopping you form taking it down now.

Back on topic I almost picked up one of these cases, I would have but wish it would have been a surge protector as well as an adaptor, I would have been sold.

Wuss912
09-16-2003, 11:53 PM
No problem :roll: Nothing is stopping you form taking it down now.

i agree...
and i think it was a tactful way to bring it up the fact that he implies that you pointing out that his add violates the TAC of the site is ludicrous :roll:

Jason Dunn
09-17-2003, 12:12 AM
Come on guys, play nice. Private messages are a good way to direct a message to an individual rather than singling them out in a thread. Note to self: I should use PMs more. :oops: :D